Our Hands at Work
Hosanna Helping Hand is creating innovative ways to improve the quality of life on a very real & tangible basis for the disadvantaged families of Haiti. Our current programs include:
- Assistance with food, clothes, and shelter.
- Case management and Counseling including coordination of benefits.
- Information and referrals to a network of providers in collaboration
Healthy Living Initiative:
- Distribution of food and supplies to children and families.
- Monthly distribution of food to the homeless living outdoors.
- Sunday morning brunch.
- Physicians, nurses, and other medical staff sometimes offer their expertise to help assess and refer guests for care, offering OTC multiple vitamins, flu shots, Blood Pressure-Cholesterol-HIV-Diabetes seminars, and referrals to local clinics.
- Medical Mission trips to Haiti provide medicines to thousands of the poorest of the poor.
- After school program, provides disenfranchised children with the supplies they need to succeed in school all year long.
- Leadership, job, and life skills training and employment referrals.
- Computer Lab with training in Microsoft Office Data Entry.
- Partnership with schools to provide GED classes.
- Financial literacy workshops and individual budgeting.
- Assistance with job placement is provided upon completion of the program.
- Employability Skills.
- Resume Writing and job referral
International Missions:We provide shipment of the following:
- Clothing-School Supplies
- Educational & Reading Material
To learn more about our projects please click here to see how you can participate and give the less fortunate a helping hand in partnership with our organization.
Hosanna Helping Hand is an Equal Opportunity Organization.